|STRANGE LAWS IN CALIFORNIA by Gistreal(m): Wed 01, June, 2022|
1. It is illegal for to drive over 60 miles per hour.
2. It is illegal for women to drive vehicles while wearing a housecoat.
3. Homeowners who have Christmas lights on their houses past February 2 may be subject to a fine of up to $250.
4. It is illegal to pour salt on a highway in
5. In Long Beach, it is prohibited to put
anything other than cars in a garage.
6. In Downey, you cannot wash your vehicle in the street.
7. In , it is not legal to wash your neighbor’s car if you have not gotten their
8. In Blythe, you are only permitted to wear
cowboy boots if you own at least two cows.
9. Between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m., it is illegal to
walk a camel down Palm Canyon Drive in
10. Peacocks have the right of way in
Arcadia, including in driveways and all
11. It is illegal to grow oleander in Norco.
12. Unless it is for amusement or drama, it
is illegal for men and boys to dress as
females in Walnut without a permit from the sheriff.
13. Flying a kite higher than 10 feet off the
ground is also prohibited in Walnut.
14. 19. Women may not wear high heels while in Carmel city limits.
15. In Glendale, it is against the law to jump into or out of a moving vehicle.
16. It is also illegal to drive in reverse in
17. You may not hunt moths under street
lamps in Los Angeles.
18. In Prunedale, two bathtubs cannot be
installed in the same house.
19. In Fresno, visitors cannot bother lizards at city parks.
20. In San Francisco, it is not legal to carry
bread, cakes, or pastries that are intended
for human consumption in open baskets or exposed containers.
21. Bowling is not legal on the sidewalk in
22. In San Francisco, it is not legal to store
anything other than automobiles in the
garages of apartments and hotels.
23. In Berkeley, it is illegal to whistle for a
lost canary before 7 a.m.
24. Walking an elephant down Market Street in San Francisco is illegal, unless the elephant is on a leash.
25. It is against the law to have more than
two cats or dogs in San Jose.
26. In San Francisco, any person classified
as “ugly” may not legally walk down any
For you to post content on this website you have to log in or register, it only take few minute to create account
Currently: 1 guest(s) reading this article
24 People Shared This
Twitter ® YouTube ™ Instagram ℠ LinkedIn