|How To Pause Your Gotv Subscription - Help Traveller To Save Their Money by Webmaster (m): On Sun Nov 2022 09:51am|
Do you know that you could pause your GOTV subscription for up to 14 days? Well, now that you know, this article will guide you with two ways to suspend your subscription. However, you need to have a thorough reason as to why you want the subscription paused. Pausing a subscription will buy you more time to watch your favorite channels when you are not around.
Visit GOTV Authorised Branches
Go to any GOTV authorized branch and explain that you want to suspend your subscription.
Head office – Plot 17B Impala Avenue Kololo
Garden City Branch Grand floor.
Mbarara Office – Adit Building on the Main street.
Uganda Handloom Agency in Kireka ( Opposite Namugongo road next to NSSF.
Contact GOTV Customer Care
1. Prepare your account number or IUC number.
2. Ensure that you are well versed with all your GOTV account profile details, like surname, registered package.
3. Contact the GOTV customer care 2days(48 hours) prior to the date you want the account suspended.
4. Request account suspension and explain why you want the account suspended. You will need a valid and convincing suspension reason
5. The customer care agent will verify if all the details mentioned correspond to your account profile. If they can ascertain that you are the decoder owner, then they will proceed with your request.
6. After the request approval, a command will be sent to your account, automatically terminating your viewing temporarily.
For you to post content on this website you have to log in or register, it only take few minute to create.
|(See How To Post) (Recent Comments)|
Inspiration Quotes Fashions Movies History News Gist Games Jokes Programmer / SEO Science Research Strange FactsTECH
Twitter ® YouTube ™ Instagram ℠ LinkedIn