|Psychological Facts About Dream by Gistlover (f): On Sun Nov 2022 09:56pm|
Psychological facts about dream
1. The inability to fall asleep at night means you're in someone's dream.
2. The strangers you see in your dreams are people you've come across in the past, not really strangers.
3. Psychology says 60% of our dreams contain secret messages.
4. Psychology says 60% of our dreams contain secret messages.
5. When you dream that some dies, they are actually not the one who will die, someone else will.
6. When someone misses you there's 80% chance they will appear in your dreams.
7. Psychology proved that sleeping on your stomach induces the chances of getting weirder, sexier and scariest dreams.
8. Psychology says we only start dreaming 60seconds before waking up.
For you to post content on this website you have to log in or register, it only take few minute to create.
|(See How To Post) (Recent Comments)|
Inspiration Quotes Fashions Movies History News Gist Games Jokes Programmer / SEO Science Research Strange FactsTECH
Twitter ® YouTube ™ Instagram ℠ LinkedIn